Keith's e-Learning

This is a Blog set up to reflect on an e_Learning course I am undertaking.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Reflective Diary 7


I am now starting on Assessment Task 2 (typical me - do in the wrong order!).
Some of the learning theory is a bit old hat and not useful for me to go over yet again.
The assessment has highlighted some remaining confusion about Strategies, some of the strategies on the Flexible Learning site include strategies that may be web 2 tools. E.g. is a blog a learning strategy, a web 2 tool, or both? Some of the presentations from last week were including learning theories and learning styles which also seem to have a relationship with strategies. I also think it may be useful to differentiate between teaching strategies. communication strategies and collaboration strategies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home