Keith's e-Learning

This is a Blog set up to reflect on an e_Learning course I am undertaking.

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Reflective Diary 1

Well I am trying to get started in my e-Learning course.
I reveiwed our webinar from 17th June and made some notes.
A couple of ideas I had:

  • If students had copies of the powerpoint beforehand they could make notes in the notes function.
  • Need to ask Michael about the video capture download software he mentioned in the Webinar
  • We could develop an on-line session to record but with áctors'asking planted questions, or having a discussion.
  • Learners who think globally benefit from an overview of the session.
  • Should all learners do a learning styles questionnaire and then be directed to a particular part of the learning that may suit their style?
  • Should we be encouraging learners to use learning modes that they do not usually use much to enhance their learning skills, and if so how?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home