Keith's e-Learning

This is a Blog set up to reflect on an e_Learning course I am undertaking.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Reflective Diary 2

I have been looking at some of the e-Learning resources on the YUM Moodle site and generating some ideas.

  • It may have been a good idea to have a quick tour of the Moodle site to alert particpants to how it is structured.
  • I have downloaded a copy of audacity but it looks a bit complex, I may be getting ahead of myself.
  • I think many health staff would benefit from a course on using computers to improve their efficiency. It needs people who understand health work, and who have proficiency and knowledge in computer systems. e.g. some of the social networking could be used for work networking. I would like to help design such a course.
  • I really must stop playing and get on with the assessments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home